Spoilers are posts on the board that give away the ending of the story.
We have spoilers in case someone who hasn't played Grandia II yet is reading the boards.
Printable View
Spoilers are posts on the board that give away the ending of the story.
We have spoilers in case someone who hasn't played Grandia II yet is reading the boards.
Ohh, so we keep the story's ending in secret, from those, ho have not reached the end of the game?...Is that correct? (Tio always says that!! Very clever. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] )
Hehehe, that is correct Tio..
Thanks Master!
Say, how do you like Tio in the story? First, I've hated her, because she took the place of Roan(whom I like so much), but the second time, I've played the game (I'm in Nanan village now)I liked Tio Very much, and I could cry, when Tio smiled the first time... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
<font color="#101010" size="1">[ June 28, 2004 03:02 PM: Message edited by: Dreamer7000 AKA Hyper ]</font>
Wiseman's back... [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
And Cataferal too...
Well, how did you like Tio?? [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
Tio played a very important role in the message the game was trying to get across, specifically Mareg's wind and fire metaphor.(Wind makes us cold but it also spreads the seeds of our crops, fire burns us but also keeps us warm)
Yeah, I never thought of that before... [img]graemlins/thinking.gif[/img]
You have a nice avatar...
Hes a six month year old wombat and is the cutest ever! ^-^
Yours is nice, did you draw it?